Board of Studies news
Review all media releases.
- Communications Officer
- Julie-Anne Scott
- Phone +61 2 9367 8308
- Mobile +61 400 998 856
- Email: julie-anne.scott @bos.nsw.edu.au
These contact numbers are for journalists only. Students, teachers and other members of the public should refer to the Contact Us page for the most relevant contact for their enquiry.
BOS 36/12Who needs to read this notice:
Retail Services teachers
The revised Stage 6 Retail Services Curriculum Framework syllabus based on version 3.1 of the nationally endorsed Retail Services (SIR07) Training Package is now available.
Key features of the revised syllabus include:
- access to Certificate II qualifications in Retail Services, Retail Fast Food and Community Pharmacy
- access to a Certificate III qualification in Retail Operations
- simplified syllabus format
- new format for describing the HSC Content.
Implementation of the revised Stage 6 Retail Services Curriculum Framework syllabus will commence in 2013.
The first Retail Services HSC examination based on the revised syllabus will be conducted in 2014.
For further information:
Phone (02) 9367 8310