The packages of 2015 NAPLAN test materials are currently being delivered to all schools.
The special print test materials (large print, Braille and electronic tests) are due to arrive separately by the Wednesday 6 May.
The Participation and Registration (PAR) website can now be accessed by schools for updating information prior to test week.
The principal, or their delegate, should:
- complete the ‘Statement of Compliance’, if PAR Phase 1 was not accessed
- check students listed in ‘Student Test Participation’ - add newly enrolled students and delete students who have left
- check the spelling of all student names in ‘Student Test Participation’. This will ensure student reports are printed with the correct student details
- check the quantities of test materials without opening the tamper-proof packaging, then complete ‘Test Materials Received’
- request additional materials via ‘Additional Materials Request’ if shortages identified
- access ‘Documents and Forms’ to download handbooks, consent forms and application forms for scribe and computer use. Scribe applications close on Friday 1 May
Two interactive presentations for NAPLAN coordinators and test administrators can be downloaded from the PAR ‘Documents and Forms’ screen:
- NAPLAN 2015 Guidelines for NAPLAN coordinators
- NAPLAN 2015 Guidelines for test administrators
The PAR Manual can be downloaded from the PAR Login screen.
For more information, contact:
(02) 9367 8382